Qualified Full-time Chef
Position requires successful applicant to work on a 5-day rotating roster (including nights, splits & weekends)
We are seeking an experienced hospitality professional. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and highly motivated chef who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities include:
Our ideal candidate will exhibit the following:
- Collaboration with Head Chef in developing innovative menus across all areas of the business (bistro, functions, catering)
- Running daily operations in collaboration with Head Chef to a high standard - we expect consistency in presentation and delivery
- Participating in ongoing training as provided
- Working efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Solid communication & organisational skills
- Previous experience in a similar busy, fast-paced venue
- Creativity and pride in their work
- Professionalism and reliability with a positive attitude
- Exceptional time management skills
Casual Floor staff
Position requires successful applicant to be available nights and weekends and must have a current RSA and Food Handling Certificate
We are seeking passionate, experienced food and beverage attendants to join our team!
Here at Stone Bar & Grill, we passionate about food and hospitality. Our aim is to be the premier dining and entertainment venue in our region!
We're looking for hospitality professionals with good working knowledge of food and wine, paired with impressive customer service.
If you would like to be part of our team, please fill out the Employment form on this page.